Consultant Product Marketing, Dell Technologies Cloud Marketing
Seattle, Washington, Austin, Texas, United States;Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States;San Francisco, California, United States;Santa Clara, California, United StatesJob ID R045312 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and highly visible area? Are you passionate about cloud technology? Are you a self-starter that likes to roll up your sleeves and solve ambiguous and ambitious marketing and technical challenges? If so, we have just the role for you!
Dell EMC is looking for marketing rock stars to bring our cloud offerings to market. As a member of the Dell Technologies Cloud product marketing team, you will be responsible for creating customer and sales-facing technical content such as presentations, blogs, whitepapers, demos and hands-on-labs. Finally, you will help support global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation for Dell EMC cloud solutions.
- Support Dell Technologies Cloud Product Marketing efforts
- Create compelling technical content such as blogs, technical white papers, technical presentations, demos and hands-on-labs
- Evangelize Dell Technologies Cloud solutions at industry events and directly act as the technical subject matter expert
- Participate in analyst, press, and blogger updates to drive Dell EMC’s thought leadership, market mindshare and influence industry/trade coverage and improve competitive awareness.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, pre-sales, and sales to understand product strengths, market conditions, and competitive advantages.
- Provide feedback to engineering and product management to improve customer experience
- 8 to 10 years’ experience as systems administrator, solutions architect in the server, virtualization, storage and cloud space
- Strong industry knowledge, hands-on experience and working knowledge in virtualization, cloud, and relevant customer markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving, and demonstrated ability to create compelling technical content showcasing business value.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management as well as across disciplines.
- Advanced technical degree is a plus (not required)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.