Commercial Client Technology and OCM Sr. Advisor
Helsinki, FinlandJob ID R83921 Date posted Jun. 06, 2019
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. We pride ourselves in adapting to an evolving industry and becoming a team of forward thinkers who identify customer trends and take smart risks to deliver the industry’s most innovative products. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth.
This position is an Individual contributor role leading global high-visibility, cross-functional and transformational initiatives. Responsible for the communication, strategy and organizational change management (OCM) for Dell’s Marketing Technology (MarTech) platforms. This role works closely with the CMO’s Technology organization and stakeholders in all of the Client Solutions Group to facilitate the delivery, communication and adoption of the changes being driven by the CMO’s MarTech decisions. This role acts as a liaison between the different organizations, provides strategic direction and ensures strong buy-in.
- Oversight to MarTech projects: acts on the authority of the Leadership Team to oversee the large-scale Marketing Technology projects impacting the CSG organization with a primary focus on initiatives that have the largest impact to the operations of the teams and stakeholders.
- Working with teams cross-functionally or cross-organizationally do develop a plan to prepare the organization as major changes roll out.
- Manage change involving onboarding technological advancements for Dell operations.
- Disseminates information ensuring that communication and reporting that allows for timely flow of necessary data to the Leadership and their teams from all relevant departments.
- Fosters a great work environment and a strong partnership with stakeholders and facilitating communication by maintaining and managing a series of regular meetings and touchpoints.
- Ensures, monitors and improves the execution of the MarTech rollouts in CSG.
- Measure the effectiveness of current Marketing Technology and acts as the main point of contact for all MarTech initiatives for the team.
- Lead test & learn projects to collect data on current processes, identify change opportunities, recommend changes and lead change management.
- Duties may require work outside of normal business hours, attendance at after hour meetings, and limited travel.
- BA/BS relevant degree, MBA/Master’s preferred, 6+ years of marketing experience including strategy, development and execution.
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well and influence others with an ease in successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
- Business value focused mind set balancing tactical and strategic tasks.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively.
- Passion for technology and a customer driven mindset.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.