Alliances Pre Sales Engineer - MDC - Hybrid
Austin, TexasJob ID R43614 Date posted Apr. 10, 2019
MDC (Modern Data Center) System Engineer
Specialty SE for MDC (Modern Data Center) BU
Strong Presales background, better to have product Presales experience
Deeply understand IT Infrastructure technology
- As a technical owner, to package and propose solutions based on EMC/partner portfolios to meet customers’ business requirements, and help customers achieve digital and IT transformation.
- Need to leverage traditional, emerging and cloud-native IT knowledge base to analyze, design and develop competitive solution to promote EMC value proposition.
- Together with sales representatives, create innovative business model and technical roadmap to enlarge EMC market share and protect margin in focused accounts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and guide customer’s business/IT need
- Lead internal and external resources to build up suitable solutions
- Propose EMC solutions to customers and make competitive edge analysis
- Develop account planning together with sales rep
- Develop marketing strategy to well position EMC in accounts
- lead technical part in bidding cycle
- Coordinate internal technical supporting teams for order processing
- Brocade skills
- Positive working attitude
- Good sales sense
- Technical leadership
- Rich storage expertise
- Customer facing experiences
- Ability to influence others
- Communication and coordination skill
- Good presentation
- Quick and proactive self-learning
- Stress handling ability
- Job stability
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.