Web Marketing Manager - Atlanta, GA - Secureworks
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R036591 Date posted Oct. 04, 2019
Webmaster - Secureworks
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Secureworks Webmaster is a full-time role within the SecureWorks Marketing organization. This position is primarily responsible for managing SecureWorks global websites and corresponding technologies and accelerating demand through the development and implementation of effective web programs. This position leads a team of internal and external web developers. This role will include project management, program strategy development and implementation, process improvement, vendor management, and optimization activities.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, global environment while simultaneously driving consensus and success. Candidates will have a thorough understanding of web site best practices and trends designed to enhance a user’s experience with the company’s web site and to promote interaction and leads with an aim to drive revenue growth. Software/Saas experience a plus!
- Drive and coordinate integration and process across global web properties and teams.
- Work closely with web developers, web designers, IT, marketing operations, product marketing managers, and campaign managers to define business requirements for driving demand across global web properties.
- Serve as the lead for global web site expansion projects; including compliance and legal requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert in guiding web developers and designers, content marketers, campaign managers and marketing operations managers on digital best practices, privacy laws, regulations and compliance requirements.
- Lead in the development and management of processes and controls across global web properties.
- Develop and drive optimization strategies through internal and external resources.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, approaches and strategies that drive revenue growth and marketing efficiencies.
- Develop, prioritize and implement web programs and projects based upon organizational strategies, needs, and ROI.
- Be the liaison between product marketing, field and regional marketing, and campaign management to drive consistency across programs, activities and content.
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on the user experience and buyer’s journey.
- Define, develop and provide ongoing reporting for a primary set of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Use analytics in partnership with marketing operations, product marketing and field/regional marketing to continuously audit and improve the user experience and programs that drive demand.
- Lead the creation of insight driven strategic digital communication and marketing solutions by identifying, simplifying and clearly articulating business opportunity including: Scoping and delivery; budgeting; and, presentation and socialization throughout the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure digital strategies are integrated with larger programs, service launches and initiatives.
- Drive new capabilities and efficiency by supporting the marketing organization’s needs for adopting and implementing new technology to solve key business challenges.
- Stays abreast of marketing technology trends and vendors, through blogs, demos, and various conferences.
- Serve as the SME in guiding go-to-market strategy for web marketing and UX.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in marketing; with a focus website management.
- Experience managing a team as well as outside vendors.
- Experience working with executive leadership.
- Experience working with and managing content management systems.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms is preferred.
- Project management capabilities - driving projects from inception to completion.
- Experience building consensus with cross-functional and regional teams.
- Excellent teamwork, communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and project management skills.
- Experience in the Security or IT space is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Site Core and Eloqua.
- Experience implementing chatbots is a plus.
- Experience working in a global environment is preferred; LATAM, EMEA or APJ is a plus.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.