Technical Account Manager - EUC | Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R1810196 Date posted Oct. 25, 2018
Before you apply, ask yourself…
Are you local to Atlanta, GA?
Do you “live and breathe” the VMware End User Computing (EUC) space?
Are your dreams filled with VMware Horizon Suite, Enterprise Mobility, Airwatch, and Workspace One/Digital Workspace?
Do you already have your VCP Certification (or could you get it within the next 90 days)?
Do you have proven experience with large/global clients?
Want to help change the future of IT?
Want to join a top-rated company: Fortune 100 Best Places to Work?
Technical Account Manager with EUC focus:
VMware is looking to hire a Technical Account Manager with End-User Computing experience in the Atlanta, GA.
As a TAM specializing in End User Computing, you will provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help large organizations streamline deployment and improve operations of their VMware Horizon, Workspace and AirWatch platform.
In this role, you will work directly with customers to ensure their satisfaction and ROI with the End User Computing (EUC) Solutions. You will be the customers’ primary liaison on EUC into VMware and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues impacting the productive use of VMware solutions, including but not limited to Horizon Suite, Digital Workspace, and Enterprise Mobility. In this role you will engage resources across the entire VMware organization when necessary. In addition, your goal will be to proactively expand VMware platform adoption and standardization within accounts, drive relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate VMware technology solutions and influence change. In addition to customer facing activities, you will report key account metrics and insight to VMware internal teams to help drive collaboration while contributing to the overall Technical Account Management (TAM) program development.
- Establish long-term relationships within assigned accounts while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals and overall impact on business results.
- Provide project leadership, coordination and architectural guidance for the customer’s Horizon Suite, Digital Workspace, Enterprise Mobility and major VMware initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware consultants, engineers, product management and support staff.
- Map additional VMware solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements
- Maintain a current knowledge of VMware’s Horizon Suite, Digital Workspace, and Enterprise Mobility along with a high-level technical knowledge of VMware’s product line and future product direction.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VMware Product Management teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of VMware solutions within your accounts.
- Minimum 4 years in EUC
- Must have hands-on experience VMware Horizon Suite, Enterprise Mobility, Airwatch, and Workspace One/Digital Workspace
- Ability to travel up to 20% across the Americas
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including CxO level and other personnel.
- Maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware EUC portfolio
- Strong technical background in End User Computing and Cloud Infrastructure (Technical certifications preferred). Additionally, a background in data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong VMware vSphere experience
- Experience with VDI Solutions including but not limited to Horizon, Workspace and AirWatch
- Windows desktop OS administration experience
- Experience with VMware Horizon solutions including View, UEM, App Volumes, and Workspace One
- Experience with vRealize Operations
- Enterprise desktop management experience (Windows/Linux)
- VCP-DCV/VCP-DTM strongly preferred
Do you want to work for a phenomenal company with great people? Do you want to be part of an amazing team? VMware is a Fortune 100 Best Places to Work in the US…we would love for you to join us!
VMware is an equal opportunity employer. All those applying for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.