Sr. Pre Sales Solutions Architect
Atlanta, Georgia, Remote - Florida, United States;Remote - Georgia, United States;Remote - North Carolina, United States;Remote - South Carolina, United StatesJob ID R036092 Date posted Nov. 09, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions Architect works with the Sales team aligned to our Dell Technologies channel to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi platform solutions and technologies to meet the needs Dell Technology sellers as they strive to meet the needs of their customers. This quota carrying position is remote based but requires travel to interface with the various teams of Dell Technology.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to how Dell Technology can better service their prospects and customers' business processes
- Build relationships within Dell Technology as a means to determine how Dell Boomi can meet the short and long-term goals of Dell Technology sellers.
- Research, develop and train Boomi Sales on how to deliver high impact solution messages/examples of how Dell Boomi can expand Dell Technologies footprint within their enterprise customers.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- 10+ years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- Competent in identifying technical use cases that map to business drivers for the technical win
- Experience with Enterprise and Global accounts and understanding how to navigate within
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems is preferred
- Preference given to candidates location in the Northeast region of the US.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview