Senior Systems Engineer
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R039485 Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
RSA, a Dell Technologies company, is actively recruiting for an intelligent, goal oriented, creative, energetic individual with a deep technical background to fill the role of Presales Systems Engineer (SE) based in Atlanta, GA.
The RSA Presales Systems Engineer is a dynamic position that requires expert level knowledge in Information Security and Networking technologies. The RSA NetWitness Specialist has a deep understanding of full packet capture, security information event management (SIEM), Endpoint, security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) and user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) technologies. RSA SEs have the unique ability to inspire confidence in others through their ability to communicate technology effectively to individuals with varying degrees of technical expertise. The RSA SE role is fast paced and rewarding. The successful candidate will find a team culture that expects initiative and responsibility from each individual, but is supported by a vibrant community of technical professionals.
The RSA SE is primarily responsible for the technical validation process within an RSA product sales opportunity. The SE is expected to help RSA customers and prospects understand the value of RSA’s solutions. This is accomplished by discovering the needs and desires of the customer, by architecting a valid solution, and by demonstrating and validating the suggested architecture. The SE is expected to provide support to the RSA sales teams in defining strategies for successful sales and implementations of various RSA solutions. In addition, they will be expected to present to customers, from IT staff to senior level management, and educate them on the benefits of the RSA product portfolio, as well as key Information Security Industry concerns.
- Deliver sales and technical pre-sales support to customers
- Deliver product training and knowledge around the RSA solutions to customers, channel partners and technology partners
- Host web presentations and online demonstrations to customers and internal sales teams
- Support the local sales team.
- Develop customer facing product and solution demonstrations that can be replicated within the local SE teams.
- Support local channel partners
- Provide support to trade shows and exhibitions within the region.
Primary Requirements and Skills
- 5+ years experience in IT Security
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure, security operations, and enterprise security principals; may have experience as an architect, application developer, network operations, or systems administrator
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Takes immediate action to overcome obstacles
- Persuasive in front of customers
- Able to sustain a positive attitude and work effort when faced with adversity
- Team player
Dell is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.