Senior Product Manager – Native Cloud - Secureworks – Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, D.C. Metro, or Remote
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R64853 Date posted Jul. 08, 2019
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
In this exciting and new role, you will work on the next generation of Secureworks’ software platform. You will join a very seasoned team of Software Engineers, Security Experts, and Data Scientists, and collaborate with stakeholders across security and technology groups to drive innovation. You will focus primarily on developing products and capabilities that help Secureworks' customers protect their hybrid cloud environments.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience bringing new cybersecurity and/or Native Cloud software products to market. This role requires someone who can take ideas from concept to reality and work well within an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
Core Responsibilities Include
- As product manager you will design, build and deliver Native Cloud Software Products supporting container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and Azure
- Lead the definition, design, and construction of products and capabilities that solve real cybersecurity challenges in hybrid cloud environments
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely and collaboratively with design and product teams
- Define high quality, simple product roadmaps based on strategy and vision
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- 3 + years of cloud experience. AWS, Azure or Office 365. Experience working in a Native Cloud environment strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience with product management or technical leadership on software products in the Cybersecurity market
- Experience leading cross-functional and cross-company teams to deliver products and projects on tight timelines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- BS degree or higher with a technical discipline
Preferred Skills and Experience
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience developing software systems from early stage/incubation through general availability (GA)
- Track record working on innovative and entrepreneurial projects, either within a large organization or in a startup
- Track record working in a geographically distributed environment
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworkshere.