Sales Operations Sr. Data Analyst - Atlanta - Secureworks Sales
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R81036 Date posted Dec. 04, 2018
Sr. Data Analyst - Secureworks - Atlanta
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Data Analyst is to manage the data element, which involves collecting, preparing and importing of prospect data into our CRM system for Sales and Marketing efforts. The Sr. Data Analyst is expected to manage multiple tasks and functions with limited supervision. They are also expected to provide input on new and existing processes with an eye toward improving efficiency. This individual would be a professional staff member, who works well in a team environment, is knowledgeable about the core functions of the company, easily accessible to all levels of staff and management and is customer focused. On an ongoing basis, analyzes, develops, and documents business requirements and translates those requirements into data processes to solve business issues or needs. This role will also provide coaching and training to end users in the use of business tools to enhance business decision-making capability.
- Convert prospect data into a useful common format
- Cleanse incoming prospect data of duplicates and invalid data as needed
- Perform regular scans and audits on CRM data and ensure data quality is maintained
- Work with Data Operations team to identify data integrity issues
- Support sales teams, marketing and other teams with data requests and create targeted reports
- Work with outside vendors to ensure business tools are functioning at optimal level to achieve team and company goals from a data perspective
- At least 4 years of experience in data management / data stewardship role
- Expertise with database structure, data normalization, data formatting
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL
- Substantial experience with bulk import/export of data
- Advanced reporting expertise
- Strong Excel knowledge including: formulas, graphs, pivot tables, macros and light VBA
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM tool
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to both document and explain processes accurately
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency, and commitment to deadlines
- Ability to work successfully independently or in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience working in a sales/customer service environment and comfortable interfacing directly with sales staff and sales leadership
- Previous experience working with Sales oriented data
- Experience working in technology industry
- Project Management experience
- Demand Tools experience
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.