Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R1905419 Date posted Apr. 22, 2019
Our highly visible Brand team is looking for a Graphic Designer to take responsibility for hands-on conception and execution of design solutions for internal and external programs, including marketing campaigns, events, advertising, posters, signage, logos, banners, infographics, and interactive experiences. You will become a key contributor as you create new layouts, resize existing layouts, source images from stock, and provide direction for production assets, giving feedback.
As our ideal candidate, you have the experience and judgment to work within guidelines to execute on the VMware brand and thoughtfully push the creative boundaries. You are prepared to work with multiple stakeholders, collaborate with groups across the entire company, and team with vendors to ensure all work stays on brand while achieving the highest quality. Above all, you are an experienced, hands-on designer with strong Creative Suite and organizational skills, a can-do attitude, and a strong work ethic.
Primary Responsibilities: Brainstorm both individually and in a team environment to develop creative concepts
Provide design and strategic creative solutions to internal stakeholders
- Brainstorm both individually and in a team environment to develop creative concepts
- Provide design and strategic creative solutions to internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with the internal teams, clients and vendors
- Concept, design and layout brand and marketing projects in various formats, both print and digital.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all materials
- 5+ years design experience in an agency preferably working with technology clients and/or in house preferably with a technology company
- Experience in design from concept development through execution
- Experience with trade show and conference design
- Experience with production of print-ready materials
- Excellent hands-on layout and typography skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- A professional, articulate demeanor
- An organized, dependable, proactive nature
- Ability to work within a corporate environment
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Interactive and HTML experience is a bonus
- Illustration experience a bonus