Contracts Administrator, Atlanta, GA, Secureworks
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID R027439 Date posted Aug. 05, 2019
Contracts Senior Advisor
The Contracts Senior Advisor will report to the Senior Manager of the Contracts Team of SecureWorks, Inc. High integrity and excellent judgment in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment are essential to the role. The Contracts Senior Advisor will be responsible for administering contractual documents with customers andpartners which may include but is not limited to reviewing, analyzing and/or negotiating contract documents. The Contracts Senior Advisor works with cross-functional organizations to structure and manage the contract ordering process, advises the organization as to contractual rights and obligations, and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Assisting with processing orders in Salesforce.com and ensure that all legal department records are accurate and up to date.
- Prepare regular status reports regarding progress on Legal Approval quotes.
- Manage the approval process for contracts requiring execution.
- Assist with escalating and tracking internal approvals from business units for non-standard contract requests.
- Provide support to Account Management teams related to requests for addenda/amendments for current Client base.
- Drafting, revising and negotiating a wide range of security services agreements, Statements of Work and ordering documents.
- Serving as the primary Legal escalation point of contact for the Sales organization during client transactions and manage internal escalations as to operational and risk issues presented in a contract.
- Collaborating with Sales, Operations/Delivery, Finance, Legal, Tax, CISO and Insurance groups to ensure that agreements meet Company policies and protect the Company’s interests.
- Recognizing risk elements in business transactions and solving problems in a team environment.
- Conveying complex and legally complicated information in a concise and professional manner.
- Proactively resolving outstanding issues with outside Clients and utilizing strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in Client negotiations.
- Assisting in developing and presenting to the Sales organization training materials relating to contractual, operational and legal issues for revenue-producing transactions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Commercial contracts manager with a minimum of at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in an in-house corporate legal or contracts management department.
- Knowledge of the information technology industry and of related commercial contracts terms is preferred.
- Experience with security services transactions is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in providing effective support to Sales team and other internal stakeholders to build strong internal relationships.
- Demonstrated use of strong analytical skills in solving problems independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-energy environment, and collaborate effectively with management as both an advisor and business leader.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills combined with an established ability to work in a collaborative and collegial attitude.
- Experience with independently gatheringinformation while adjusting to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Experience with Office 365, SharePoint and Salesforce.com
Commercial contracts are the bedrock of our business. Robust, watertight and clear – they are the domain of experts. Our team reviews, negotiates, structures and administers a wide range of contractual documents. The goal in every case is to establish a commercially satisfying business relationship with our customers. Along the way, the team works with cross-functional organizations to ensure the contracting process is well structured and managed efficiently. Crucially, we also interpret terms and conditions and provide advice on contractual rights and obligations.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re a commercial thinker with a deep understanding of contracting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.