Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob ID 1521825 Date posted Jan. 22, 2019
Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt, to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a high-performing, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closure Pivotal product and services opportunities. You are CEO of your territory, and responsible for generating net new business, growing relationships with existing accounts, and leading a balanced account team. Success in this role requires the same characteristics our most successful customers have in common; customer-focus, collaboration, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. We are seeing a surge in demand from clients in the Southeast who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement, and building out a team to support the market opportunity.
Interacting with C/VP/Director-level contacts and your internal balanced account team, you will be helping Fortune 1000 enterprises drive their digital transformation strategies.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Considerable experience selling enterprise software product and/or technology consulting with focus on business outcomes
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Ability to qualify, execute and close business in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build broad relationships within a set of accounts, drive adoption across LOBs, and ensure ongoing customer success
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps, PaaS, Agile, Containers
- Experience of selling and driving adoption of Enterprise applications in Java EE/.Net environments; Cloud applications experience would be an asset
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.