Client Executive, Intel Community
Arlington,Virginia, VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.Job ID R1813198 Date posted Feb. 19, 2019
Our Intel Organization is growing!!!!
As an Intel Agency, Client Executive, you will be responsible for driving VMware solutions to the Intel Community.. The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role and must have a minimum of 12 years software industry experience, with at least 8+ years of solution sales experience within the Intel Community.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of VMware solutions sales life cycle within the Intel Community
- Initiate and build strong relationships at all levels within the account base
- Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of Intel Agencies
- Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing
- Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals Effectively leverage internal and external resources
- Provide leadership to cross-functional sales and technical support teams within assigned accounts
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- 12 + years of experience and history of success in selling IT solutions or software to Federal customers; 8 years’ specific experience selling to the Intel Community
- Must have experience in selling cooperatively with OEM’s such as Dell, HPE, Cisco, as well as with channel partners.
- Must have good working knowledge of current enterprise-level information technology products, solutions, and providers.
- Domain experience selling in Enterprise Datacenters, and CLOUD computing environments.
- Proven track record with working with the channel and System Integrators
- Experience selling complex solutions, requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Ability to network with LOB leaders, CxO – And able to work across IT, Ops, AppOps/Dev-admin
- Experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, and price pressures
- Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include Sales Executives, Field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, and Professional Services
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment (demonstrated by history of meeting and exceeding quotas)
- Proven experience in a Business Development role identifying and building strategic program opportunities
- Active Security Clearance
- Self-starter with a high energy level
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
“This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.”