Senior Consultant ServiceNow Administrator
CaliforniaJob ID R86922 Date posted Jan. 10, 2019
Senior Consultant, ServiceNow Administrator
Remote US / Virtual office (East Coast Preferred)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
This is a remote working opportunity
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect, each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
- Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements.
- Technical expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation. Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Participates in installation, customization, and integration of an Dell solution. Works on complex projects and manages multiple work streams.
- Defines and authors deliverables. Delivers projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
- Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements. Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews.
- Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures. Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. May provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions. Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time. Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow Administrator experience in a complex or large-scale environment
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on professional technical experience
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills with a passion for learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (Advanced Degrees preferred)
- Broad understanding of general IT operations with a mindset to show how ServiceNow can improve those operations
- Secret Clearance and/or experience working in the Public Sector
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.