VMware Business Development Manager (EMEA)
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R51642 Date posted Jul. 09, 2019
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a VMware Business Development Manager EMEA to be based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam office or home office). You will be part of Dell Technologies Services that focuses on Strategic Partnerships and Business Development.
The main purpose of the brand-new VMware Business Development Manager position is to ensure business alignment and drive the go-to-market strategy between VMware and Dell. Key is to manage the regional VMware relationship and generate new Services opportunities and help accelerate or grow existing ones.
- Drive joint go-to-market initiatives with VMware to achieve agreed upon metrics.
- Facilitate joint account planning and opportunity pursuit. Drive regular cadence of pipeline and executive reviews.
- Provide sales support in the way of funding or partner architectural guidance for sales efforts. Drive cross-company sales engagement, remove barriers and architect business solutions to help close the sale.
- Serve as a Dell Technologies primary point of contact for the partners in the field. Resolve possible partnering conflicts in the field between Dell Technologies and partners.
- Communicate our successes, wins and achievements to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and participate in local/regional customer facing events. Shape and execute global partner enabled solutions/campaigns to be regional specific across inside sales and field sales.
- Maintain ownership of regional Dell and VMware regional sales programs, enablement, training and events as necessary. Perform rhythm of business activities to support Dell Sales.
- In-depth knowledge of VMware technologies.
- At least 12 years’ experience in technical services sales, business development and/or alliance management. Expertise in services sales opportunity identification and development as well as account and partner relationship management.
- Experience in program development and event management.
- Experience in holding a regional scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive, result-oriented can-do attitude.
- Good all-around knowledge of Dell products and services and how they complement our channel partners.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies.
- Fluency in Dutch.
Why work with Dell?
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 140.000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as VMware Business Development Manager EMEA in the Netherlands.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the Business Development skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.