UDS Inside Sales Specialist France
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R27537 Date posted Mar. 04, 2019
UDS Inside Sales Specialist France
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Specialist on our Unstructured Data Solution team in Montpellier.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Drive and assist on each UDS business opportunity on respective territory: project qualification, technical sizing, provide insights and valuable solution to our customers.
- Analysis of the business perimeter to identify and prioritize sales development strategy: vertical accounts, installed base screening, whitespace exploration.
- Being Central Point of Contact for the BU within the extended DELL EMC ISR community
- Responsible for campaign implementation, monitoring and execution within ISR group
- Responsible for Core DELL EMC ISR Rep enablement and training, to ensure Quality of Sales
- Ability and willingness to maintain deep technical expertise
- High sales activity and proven experience managing demand generation programs
- Strong messaging skills coupled with financial sales capabilities
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environmen and willingness and passion to learn more about the Scale Out NAS market including technologies, trends, and the competitive landscape
- Native French and good English level (written/spoken) is required
- Experience in value based, application led selling and refuse to lose attitude
- Experience in working with and/or evolving within virtual teams
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Apply now !
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.