Technical Sales Representative - Medium Business
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R037258 Date posted Oct. 30, 2019
Become part of the best pre-sales team of the industry as a Technical Sales Representative (TSR) at Dell EMC. In this customer centric role, you are the linking pin between customers, partners and your (technical) account team.
You will work close together with your virtual account team consistent of sales and pre-sales and help customers with their purchases. You are responsible to capture customer needs and translate these into high quality product configurations and solutions.
In this internal technical sales role, you will drive customer loyalty by delivering great customer experience. You do this through your expertise, responsiveness and sincere intend to drive out inefficiencies and risks in customers on-prem and off-prem data centers. Driving IT transformation, combining Dell EMC Servers, Networking, Storage and (Hyper) converged solutions with VMware, Microsoft and OpenStack virtualization, automation and cloud software.
As TSR in the Medium Business team, you are working in a young and entrepreneurial environment within the company with a focus on acquisition. The position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Identify and capture customer objectives and requirements and recommend the appropriate solutions.
- Provide pre-sales technical support during the sales process to both customers and partners in cooperation with the (virtual) account team on servers, networking, storage and (hyper)converged solutions.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the solution by requirement capturing and solutions scoping.
- Promote and position key strategic product and services offerings aligned to solutions and defined workload areas.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and are being perceived as trusted advisor.
- Maintain and develop your knowledge and share this with your direct colleagues.
- Completed (higher) vocational training, i.e. MBO or HBO diploma.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
- Technical and/or sales background with interest in technology.
- Can do mentality and drive for results. Proactive and flexible. Eager to learn and pick up new things.
- Good communication skills. Comfortable in calls with customers and presenting for (small) groups.
- Presales experience.
Why work with us?
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.