Technical Inside Sales Specialist
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R031104 Date posted Sep. 03, 2019
Become part of the ICT industries' best pre-sales team of the Netherlands! As DellEMC's Technical Sales Representatives (TSR), you guide our customers through the opportunities and challenges of for instance Software Defined Datacenters, Converged infrastructure, (Connected) Mobility, Storage/BigData and (Private) Cloud by providing secure and proven technology solutions that enable their workforce to grow and thrive.
The TSR works closely with the Solutions Executive, Account Executives and inside (pre)sales. The TSR is responsible for growing existing and driving new DellEMC Solutions business by assisting and guiding customers in their purchasing of DellEMC’s Enterprise portfolio.
Together with the Solution Executive, you will translate customer needs around (Connected) Mobility, Storage/Big Data and (Private) Cloud into concrete, value adding solutions. These will be based on DellEMC’s wide and industry leading server, storage, networking solutions as well as (Security) Services and strategic partner solutions of e.g. Microsoft, VMware and OpenStack.
- Provide pre-sales technical support during the sales process to the virtual account team on Enterprise products (servers, networking, storage etc.).
- Identify customer objectives and requirements and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Promote and position key strategic product and services offerings aligned to Enterprise solutions and defined workload areas.
- Develop strong relationships and being perceived as trusted advisor. Proactively manage and develop customer relations.
- Maintain a (pro-active) relationship with the technical staff of their installed base customers.
- Initiate and manage processes related to the role.
- Responsible for the integrity of the solution by adequate requirement capturing and solutions scoping principles to serve a long term trusted relationship with our customer.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical role or technical sales role. Knowledge of the Dutch ICT market and its competition from a sales and/or technical perspective. Proven experience and/or willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good understanding of data center technology – (web-scale & hyper converged) server, storage, networking solutions, virtualization, software defined X, OS, Applications, Security, DC facilities) and able to design high-level infrastructures and IT roadmaps.
- Good understanding of (business) processes and people/end-users.
- Self-starting team player with a winners' mentality.
- Strategic customer approach (plan and execute). Able to builds strong customer relationships and help customers with solutions that exactly meet their needs (integrity of solution). Focus on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell EMC means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.