Senior Technology Service Manager
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R58729 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Senior Technology Service Manager (Sr. TSM)
At Dell EMC, our purpose is to create technologies that drive human progress. Are you a professional who has a passion for new technologies and helping customers maximize their use of IT to drive their business? If so, we would love to hear from you!
As a Dell EMC Senior Technology Service Manager (Sr. TSM) you will have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor to some of our top customers. Be part of our Support & Deployment Services team responsible for building and managing relationships with Dell EMC’s key accounts and enhance customer loyalty.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with customer contacts at multiple levels to identify and align business and IT goals, discover their issues and identify current and future needs. As a Senior Technology Service Manager, you will play an integral part in helping our customers to reduce effort and avoid unplanned outages by providing proactive preventative guidance using Dell EMC’s tools and services. You will achieve this through the development of a service delivery plan and make recommendations for operational best practice, by working collaboratively with the customer and engaging with the relevant teams.
You will leverage your industry experience to provide a consultative approach to assist customers in their end-to-end lifecycle management. Help customers operate a range of solutions using datacenter, cloud and end-user technologies. You will be able to apply your service management skills by utilizing ITIL based knowledge within a project management framework to improve support processes and procedures.
You will be a valued member of the account team with early engagement throughout the sales and product lifecycle, contribute to account plans and serve as a contact point with internal support teams.
A good work-life-balance is key for team members to give the best for our customers. Flexible working hours and locations help to make Dell EMC a great place to work.
- Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in Dell Technologies throughout the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Acts as single point of contact for support requirements in relation to your assigned customers’ IT environment.
- Guide service delivery, develop creative solutions to customer challenges and ensures customer awareness of support entitlements.
- Ensure effective ownership and communication of support service activities between the customer, technical support and the account team, which includes problem management
- Help customers to adopt tools and services that enable them to be more productive and reduce downtime.
- Develop and coordinate proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities in support of customer and Dell EMC business processes.
- Collaborate with the virtual account team members and other Dell Technologies colleagues to grow our business.
- Fluent Dutch and English, French beneficial
- Experience of large customer account management.
- Experience with data center technologies and solutions
- Ability to effectively engage and build relationships with a range of contacts, from technicians to directors.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- ITIL / Prince certification
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here