Marketing Manager Benelux - Medium Business
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R54018 Date posted May. 15, 2019
Marketing Manager Benelux - Medium Business
Dell EMC’s Marketing Team is a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that can shape our offerings, influence our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviors and drive profitable growth. We are now looking for an energetic, creative and results-oriented Marketing Manager – Medium Business to join our Benelux Marketing team. The team member is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for the Medium Business within Dell Technologies. You hold budget management responsibility and ensure effective market investments in order to support the business in reaching sales goals. In an individual contributor role, you influence, connect and collaborate to achieve the best results.
While having a solid impact in the marketing organization, at the same time you will also be provided with mentoring, training and opportunities to fulfill your ambitions and potential. We are proud to have our own ‘Marketing University’ that will give you the tools to enhance your marketing skills, technical expertise, personal effectiveness and leadership qualities.
You will make a significant contribution to achieving our Benelux Medium Business goals through:
- Developing, implementing and executing programs that align with Medium Business Sales Strategy.
- Initiating and supporting field marketing activities e.g. events, focus weeks, sales enablement (including channel enablement).
- Aligning with Medium Business Sales and EMEA marketing Stakeholders to coordinate programs and projects to support Medium Business initiatives.
- Being responsible for budget management, Vendor Funding Collection and verification of POP (Proof of Performance).
- Plans and supports execution of Dell Technologies led demand generation activities that meet required ROI.
- Interacting with stakeholders to assist them in implementing marketing programs and activities around Dell Technologies solutions.
- 4-6 years of work experience of which at least 2 years of working experience in an IT environment in a marketing or sales support position. Knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising.
- Experience working in a matrix organization. Enjoys to interact with different stakeholders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Dutch.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Research, information gathering and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines. Results-oriented problem solver.
- Driven, proactive self-starter who is able to think outside of the box.
- Flexible and adaptive team player.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics or related discipline.
- Proven success in refining processes and procedures.
Why work with Dell Technologies?
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. A good work-life-balance is key for team members to give the best for our customers. Flexible working hours and locations help to make Dell Technologies a great place to work.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of marketing, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.