Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager - Flemish Speaker
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R99246 Date posted Feb. 28, 2019
Enterprise – Inside Sales Account Manager (Flemish speaker)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within our Enterprise Organization, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager (Flemish speaker) to work as part of a virtual team based in Amsterdam.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- This is a quota carrying role in which you are responsible for the full sales cycle and supported by a virtual team of specialists (no field rep aligned)
- Re-activation and development of International Corporate Accounts (ICA): Ensure customer satisfaction and expand the Dell EMC footprint by identifying, creating and closing datacenter solution opportunities
- Ensure sales targets/objectives are achieved
- Full responsibility of managing and developing a portfolio of International Corporate Accounts and liaise closely with specialists/ business partners in order to meet goals
- Identify and influence customer key decision makers
- Follow-up on outbound sales activities such as leads and sales qualifications
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree
- Fluency in Flemish and English
- At least 2 years IT Sales (storage) experience
- Pro-active and winner’s mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset
- Strong team-playing and problem solving skills
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.