EMEA Theatre Lead, Unstructured Data Solutions (UDS) Channel Presales
London, United Kingdom, Amsterdam, Netherlands;Paris, FranceJob ID R046320 Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
EMEA Theatre Lead, Unstructured Data Solutions, (UDS), Channel Presales
Dell Technologies is widely recognized as one of the world’s most customer-centric technology companies. And as part of the Dell Technologies Pre-Sales Engineering team you will gain valuable skills, along with career growth and development opportunities. With $74B in annual revenue and approximately 140,000 employees around the world, Dell Technologies is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service.
This position is a key member of the Dell Technologies UDS Pre-Sales Engineering leadership team for EMEA. The leader will develop, oversee, and ensure execution UDS Channel Pre-Sales strategy. This position will coordinate closely with the Channel and UDS selling teams to align technical resources, enable partners, and execute the channel strategy.
- Responsible for EMEA UDS Specialty Pre-Sales Channel Strategy.
- Report to Global Lead for Specialty Pre-Sales Channel Strategy.
- Identify with EMEA Channel Partners as UDS Pre-Sales Channel Lead, and assist them with technical, enablement, and program expertise.
- Work closely with EMEA UDS Channel Specialty Sales Lead, EMEA UDS Enterprise & Commercial Specialty Pre-Sales Leads, and EMEA Partner SE Lead to develop and execute channel and partner strategies.
- Marshal and drive EMEA cross functional resources to execute strategy.
- Become EMEA UDS Channel Pre-Sales expert, providing guidance to UDS Engineering, EMEA Channel Sales, and EMEA Leadership.
- Work with EMEA UDS Pre-Sales leadership team to create collaborative ownership of channel success in the theatre.
- Advance and enable the technical capabilities of our partners.
- Partner regularly with all stakeholders to balance Pre-Sales channel coverage across the greatest opportunities to foster partner success.
- Collaborate internally and externally with global Pre-Sales leaders, Business Units, divisional leaders, and executive management to meet the objectives of Dell Technologies and its shareholders.
- Strong unstructured data / file service technology background. Experience with next generation applications, cloud platforms, or analytics a plus.
- Strong channel partner background having managed, developed, and maintained multiple partners across a geography.
- Experience building matrixed, cross-functional, high performing teams to execute strategy.
- Strong business, strategic, and executive acumen demonstrated across internal and external teams and partners.
- Proven operational leadership and sales partnership. Has created and led an organizational strategy with initiatives, objectives, measurements, and outcomes.
- Proven track record as an IT leader with success managing in a matrix management structure.
- Must have a proven ability to lead through change with context into how to assess, influence, formulate, execute, revise, and over communicate.
- Experience with next generation applications, cloud platforms, or analytics a plus.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.