Boomi Services Sales
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJob ID R82956 Date posted Jan. 08, 2019
Account Executive Western Europe
Boomi Services Sales (Professional Services)
At Dell, we’re proud to be known globally for the ground-breaking innovation and quality of our services. Services Sales is all about connecting customers in a defined geography or market with our service offerings and making direct sales. Our field-based team identifies, develops and successfully closes business opportunities. Their remit spans the full breadth of Dell’s diverse services portfolio: professional services, consulting products and outsourcing services. Active around the world, they help clients to unlock the potential of next-generation services.
Boomi Services Sales is expanding rapidly and we are currently hiring for an experienced Account Executive. The role is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and is responsible for building services sales in the Benelux and Nordics.
- Drive and grow PSO revenue and bookings for existing and new customers
- Work with Boomi subscription sales team and customer success team to extend the Boomi footprint
- Be part of development of new services
- Customer satisfaction
- Work with delivery teams on accurate scoping of deals
- At least 6 years experience in services sales for mid market and enterprise accounts
- Target driven with proven track record
- Knowledge of direct and partner models
- Capable of building long term relationships with customers at different levels
- Team player
- Boomi experience/knowledge
- Existing network in target market
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to persuade clients to embrace services that can have a transformative impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.