Boomi Project Manager EMEA (NL)
Amsterdam, Netherlands, Remote - NetherlandsJob ID R042839 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
Project Manager Boomi EMEA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/.
Dell Boomi is looking for a Project Manager who can run our customer facing projects in our dynamic, fast-paced environment. As client demands around accountability increase, we need a leader in our organization to take our project oversight to the next level. The role is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, where a new Boomi hub is being built. The new Project Manager will be working on Boomi projects in Continental Europe, mostly in the Netherlands, France and Germany.
- Manage and lead EMEA based projects. Create and manage projects with the required level of project governance per project as defined within the PMO methodology.
- Keep customer and internal resources fully informed of status of projects and serve as liaison between all parties.
- Own the project lifecycle and be responsible for managing and driving the project to success under control. Visit customers as required for project kick and key project milestone stages as required.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients in a professional manner.
- Work closely with Resource Management and customers to ensure the right resources are booked on the right projects at the right time.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years of IT project or program management experience.
- At least 2 Business language skills including English and French or German
- Proven customer facing experience in a professional environment, dealing with rigger of enterprise organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word and Excel in particular.
- Proactive personality with the ability to resolve issues under pressure whilst maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Positive attitude with a “Can Do” and “Goal Getter” attitude to be able to inspire and help drive through change in an ever growing and evolving organization.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Project Management Foundation level certification in Waterfall, Agile, PMP, Prince2 methodologies or the like. Experience of managing or coordinating projects with a defined project methodology.
- Experience with software or middleware.
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Dell Boomi combines the dynamics and mentality of a start-up with the protection of a corporate enterprise. It is continuing the rapid growth, and if you are passionate about project management and IT (software/middleware) technology, this is a great opportunity to join a winning team!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.