Storage FMM Manager(Seagate funded HC)
ChinaJob ID R87471 Date posted Jan. 21, 2019
Executes marketing programs for a defined geographic location or business unit. Interacts directly with customers. Responsible for assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities, and developing programs to meet the growing needs of the solution and segments. Drives marcom strategy for the location/ BU, including budget recommendations, roadmap planning, recommendations on content theme & vertical callouts. Utilizes 3rd party customer data and direct customer interaction information to provide feedback to the product marketing and messaging team. Supports sales training and enablement. Works with sales operations to better understand the needs and requirements of the sales force (buying/sales cycles, customer intelligence, etc.). Monitors and improves marketing's content/ asset life cycle.
- Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
- Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline. Knowledge of related industry considerations.
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
- Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Assists program or process development and implementation.Coordinates activities and processes.
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope
- Interprets generally defined practices and methods.
- Independently handles simple field marketing activities e.g. events and collateral management
- Independently handles metrics tracking and updating database
- Typically requires 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience