Director, Financial Analysis
Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R29474 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
World-leading approaches in finance and operations are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Delight customers & partners (by making it easier to do business and having influential relationships with our business partners.)
• Drive Sales enablement focus to increase effective selling time with customers & partners
• Prepare our sales, customers and partners with a transition to common CPQ tools (SFE)
• Transform the Future of GBO, through investments in advance analytics & automation
• Develop the premium DT GTM Model for our largest Global & Select accounts
• Enable a unified sales collaboration platform
Inspire team members (with our People Philosophy and its commitment to Achievement, Balance and Connection enabling our people to be their best and do their best work. )
• Continue One Country Model integration with expansion into Partner & Specialty orgs
• Expand cross segment knowledge through targeted training, communication & job rotation
• Diverse & inclusive culture •ONE Engagement
• Drive alignment of CFO L&D offerings to ensure GBO representation across Sales Ops and Finance capabilities. Align GBO/GBS partnership
Win financially ( by providing strong controllership and building enterprise value through setting and achieving our financial objectives.)
• Implement plans, BMS, and insights required to drive top line growth for revenue and margin •Support the achievement of contribution margin P&L through tighter Opex, COD and rebate management•Pricing effectiveness
• Drive RTM profitability, PC margin rate & DPS attach•Tighten rep. attainment distributions through effective quota management (IQMS)
• Influence working capital through tighter DSO and reduced field inventory
Grow the business (by identifying opportunities in the market and providing analytics and insights that form and drive our strategy.)
• Accelerate Storage performance through tech refresh, competitive takeout, TLAs, PowerMax adoption and mid range•Optimize Go-to-Market (GTM) routes between Channel & Direct
• Support the expansion of buyer base and continue to drive penetration in the MB and Enterprise Preferred
- Strong Business and Finance Acumen
- Sales Strategy and Operations experience
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Ability to build Relationships and lead with Optimism
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.